CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Sunday, June 29, 2008

East Canyon

We took the girls to East Canyon a few weeks ago for a mini vacation. Scott promised the girls we would catch some fish and crawdads. Well...it was very windy when we went fishing but the girls were real Troopers even though they were cold. We did not catch any fish or any crawdads. The girls were a little disappointed but Scott promised them we would catch fish in the Uinta's at the end of the month.

5 comments:

Dawn said...

I'm glad you are bloggin. It's fun to keep up on everyone. So far, everything looks good.

Dawn said...

What a fun summer. I am glad you shared it with us. It's fun seeing where you went and the fun you had. Love you guys.

Mills Family said...

You are a real trooper, Erin. I can only handle so much "fishing" with the kids. Your blog is so cute, you have done a great job!
Thanks for letting me look!

Shari said...

The girls are so cute and getting so big. Cameron wants to go fishing with you guys. :-)The lakes were beautiful thanks for sharing your fun summer with us.

Starley Family said...

I can't believe how much your kids have grown!!! I feel like I just saw Britney and she was still a baby. Cute kids, cute family, why am I not surprised your blog is super cute too? Lol, Stace
PS Scott I am so impressed you did it all in one sitting.