CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Saturday, September 6, 2008

Brittney's 1st Birthday!!

Brittney is 1 year old already! This past year has gone by so fast! We couldn't imagine our family without sweet, little Brittney! Brittney and cake (what are toys doing on this cake???)

(I'd better take these toys off first! Who puts toys on cake anyway? Now what do I do!)
Dad showing Brittney how it is done!!!


(Ohhhh-so this is what you want me to do!!)

(Wow! This does taste good. I can't believe I get this whole cake by myself!)


Mallory and Hayley are showing Brittney how it is done!!
(I thought I got to eat this all by myself--oh well, I guess I can share!)

Everyone is helping now!

( That was GOOOOOOOD! )


(I wonder how good it will taste on my toes! Let's give it a try!
I could have a birthday everyday--bring on the next cake!!!)

Happy Birthday Little B!!!!!

2 comments:

Doug and Leslie Webb said...

I love that little girl she is such a cutie! And now that she thinks i am ok now! Love you Brittney B ! your auntie Leslie and cousin Conner!

Shari said...

WOW! A year has past already, and we still havent met little Brittney. Hopefully soon. The kids are enjoying seeing all the pictures of the girls and so am I. Keep em coming!