CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Thursday, November 25, 2010

Thanksgiving 2010

Scott's brother Jerry and his wife, Darinda, hosted Thanksgiving this year at their home in Huntsville. Everything was delicious!! Mallory, Hayley and Brittney got to sit at the little kid tables along with their cousins in Princess chairs. They were in Heaven!! Scott and I sat at the bar--right in front of the turkey and mashed potatoes!! We didn't even have to stand up to get seconds! They were the best seats in the house (well, maybe Larry and Dawn had the best seats because they were at the bar right in front of all the yummy pies)!! We had wonderful food and great company!! It was so nice to sit around and visit with Scott's family!! We don't see each other near enough, in my opinion!

Mallory, Hayley and Brittney love playing at Aunt Darinda's house! She has the biggest and best collection of dress up clothes!! All the girls would go upstairs and get all dressed up, then they would come downstairs and parade through the dining room and kitchen and head back upstairs to change into a new outfit. They came through at least 4 times and we never saw an outfit twice!!

There is so much to be grateful for at this time of year! I am so grateful for the knowledge I have of a loving Heavenly Father and for my Savior, Jesus Christ. I am so grateful for a husband who loves me despite my weaknesses and shortcoming. I am so grateful for Scott's perfectionisms and for the hard worker he is. He is the best father to our three little girls and a wonderful husband!! I am so grateful for my little girls--they are so loving and good. They are so thoughtful and forgiving. They remind me daily of our Heavenly Father's great love for all of His children!!


What a wonderful day!!

Scott teasing his niece, Shannon--isn't that what uncles do best!!

Jocelyn, Mallory and McKell (with her back to us)


Kaitlin, Lexi, Hayley and Brittney



Grandma Donna and Mallory

Scott and Mallory


Scott and I (this is the only picture me--Thanks for taking it Dawn--I have food in my mouth but it's proof I am here;))







Hayley


Lexi, Hayley and Brittney


Lexi (the little one in black), Jasmin, Jocelyn (hiding in the back), McKell, Mallory, Hayley and Brittney pausing for a photo shoot during one of their Costume Parades!!

No comments: