CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Monday, September 9, 2013

Brittney's Drawing

I had to post this picture Brittney drew a few weeks ago.

 Brittney was complaining about doing her chores for the day so I sent to her pick an "Extra Job" from the Job Jar we have. Her job was "Draw a picture of you happily doing your chores".

This is what she came up with!



I think Brittney is a great little artist and such a cutie!

 When she was finished she said, "Mom, I drew you too with a happy face because I did my jobs." The picture has been hanging on our fridge for a few weeks and it makes me smile every time I see it!

Brittney is so fun and such a sweetheart! She will always be my little buddy--I am really missing her now that she is in school all day!

No comments: