CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Wednesday, March 23, 2016

Personal Progress

Tonight I finished my Personal Progress!!! Three days late but that's alright (I set a goal to finish by Mallory's birthday). I need an interview with the bishop to finalize it all. Yeah!!

I really learned a lot about myself while working on Personal Progress! I I can't wait to start again. My 10-hour projects I chose were really life altering for me. Here is a list of my projects for each value:
Faith: Memorized "The Living Christ"
Divine Nature: Memorized "The Family: A Proclamation to the World"
Individual Worth: Worked on my blog
Knowledge: 40 Day General Conference Challenge October 2015
Choice and Accountability: Organizing Projects (house, girl's school papers, cleaning schedule)
Good Works: Five endowment sessions in five weeks with family names
Integrity: Keeping Christ in Christmas
Virtue: Reading the Book of Mormon again

Here is my overstuffed Personal Progress journal. It is filled with a lot of thoughts and things I learned. I found a really neat organizer someone had made which really helped me organize the things I needed to do to accomplish each goal. These pages sat on my dresser where I saw them every day to remind me of what I was doing and what I needed to focus on that day. I loved the little places to add a check mark if I accomplished the goal for the day. I wasn't perfect but I made great gains. 
Here is another sheet I folded and stuck in my journal-- I even stapled pages to it to record what I did each day to accomplish my goal!
I am looking forward to starting Personal Progress again with Mallory!

No comments: