CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Tuesday, December 15, 2009

Brittney

Brittney is the cutest thing ever! She loves to laugh! Today after we picked up Mallory from Kindergarten, the song by the Chipmunks "Christmas, Christmas time is near.." (hopefully you remember the rest) came on the radio. Brittney started laughing hysterically and she couldn't stop. The more Brittney laughed, the more Mallory, Hayley and I laughed and the more we laughed, the more Brittney laughed! It was so funny! When the song was over, Brittney kept saying "gain, gain" (translation: again). She couldn't understand why I couldn't start the song again. She is so cute!!
Right now, I was looking at our blog for a minute and Brittney is standing her saying "me, me". She loves to see herself on the computer! She is so egocentric (exactly how she should be at this age)!!

WE LOVE BRITTNEY!!!

1 comment:

alananddanielle said...

That's so funny! Preslie gets in those silly moods sometimes too. I love it! Brittney's such a cute little girl. I'm glad she and Preslie can be friends. Who knows maybe they can share a lifetime of laughter together???