CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Monday, January 4, 2010

Erin's Birthday

Mallory, Hayley and Brittney have been waiting so patiently for my birthday to arrive. The entire week before my birthday, Hayley would wake up and say "Is today your Birthday day?". This morning she was so excited!

Mallory, Hayley and Brittney all say "Happy Birthday" to me before we took Mallory to school--they were so cute! They kept asking me how old I was all day! (I'm sure everyone in Mallory's kindergarten class knows that today was my birthday and exactly how old I am--they all knew about Scott's a few months ago!).

Scott was home most of today which was really nice! He picked up an Oreo Ice Cream Cake from Baskin Robbins which we had after lunch and after dinner (and for a few days after)! It was delicious!!

My birthday present came on Saturday and Scott was so excited about it that he had me open it on Saturday night (2 days early) and he got it all put together (some new exercise equipment)!

I got birthday wishes from lots of family and some of my really good friends! It made it not so bad to turn 29 AGAIN!!!


Thanks to all for a wonderful day!

1 comment:

Dawn said...

I'm glad to finally know your birthday. I'll put in on my calendar and think of you every year when I see it. (I'm not so good at letting you know I remember though)