CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Thursday, September 16, 2010

Fremont Elementary School Carnival

I found out I was assigned a booth at the school PTA Carnival by chance--I happened to go to a PTA Meeting and I saw my name on the paper twice --I was to be in charge of the Hair Coloring Booth and also sell T-shirts at another booth. I do not recall every signing up for these "opportunities"--I think they were just assigned to me (Scott warned me about this-if you go to PTA Meetings you are going to get sucked in and before you know it you are the PTA President or something--don't worry--I have told them NO--PTA is not bad--I just don't have time to do a lot for the PTA right now, I would rather make a difference in Mallory and Hayley's individual classes right now). I don't know if it is a good thing or a bad thing I went to the meeting when I did!! They wouldn't have had capes for the Hair Coloring Booth if I didn't know I was in charge!!






Anyway, since I had jobs to do at the school carnival, my girls got to tag along!! They were so excited to get their hair painted and to jump on all the blow up toys that were at the carnival!! We all survived and Mallory was only lost once--for about three minutes we could not find her anywhere--she knew where she was but we didn't know where she was!! That is a very SCARY feeling when you are in a place with a lot of people and a lot of people you do not know!! Luckily we found her watching people get dunked in the dunking booth!!














No comments: