CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Thursday, September 23, 2010

Visiting with Darcie

Today I took Brittney and Hayley with me to the Castle Park in Kaysville to visit my friend Darcie and her little daughter Mia (pronounced MEE-ah). Darcie and Mia are visiting from Texas and have been in town for a few weeks and are heading home tomorrow. My little girls love babies and Mia is no exception!! They love to look at her and watch everything she does!! They always have a million questions about babies!! My girls are definite baby lovers!! They will make great mothers someday!!
Last week, Darcie came to my house to visit and it was great talking to her and meeting her precious little baby girl! Today we took pictures! It was so good to visit with Darcie--she is an awesome friend of mine from my kindergarten teaching days--I was thinking about Darcie the other day and I went through four binders worth of Kindergarten Science ideas that she and I put together for a Science Workshop we taught in our district 10 years ago!! We had great times together!!



Brittney, Erin, Darcie and Mia (we are all kind of squinty because the sun was in our eyes--oh well--here we are!!)

Arika, Darcie and Mia

1 comment:

Danette said...

Hi Erin! I was so excited to see your comment and to look at your blog. Your daughters are beautiful!!! I am looking forward to keeping up with your family.