CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Sunday, April 8, 2012

Easter: I Know That My Redeemer Lives - Michael R. Hicks






My really wonderful friend Danielle sang this song "I Know That My Redeemer Lives" in Sacrament Meeting today (not this exact version). This is my most favorite hymn! Danielle has the most beautiful voice and she sounded angelic as she sang today! Thank you Danielle for sharing your talents today! Although I am not blessed with an angelic singing voice, I can recognize a beautiful voice when I hear one (can that be a talent??)! I truly appreciate those who can sing and play (my other dear friend Brooke played the piano for Danielle and Brooke is amazing) and share their testimonies through music with me!! Music truly speaks to my Spirit and I feel my Savior's love through music!!




What a blessed day!




Happy Easter!

No comments: