CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Friday, March 26, 2010

I must be OUT OF MY MIND

Today Mallory and Hayley each had a friend over to play and eat lunch! They asked if they could paint some little ceramic horses Mallory received as a gift and I said "YES". (I still can't believe I said yes either.) I got all 5 of the girls (even Brittney) in aprons and they each picked out which horse they wanted to paint. We laid newspaper all over the kitchen table and I got out 12 paint pots and 12 brushes. I maybe overdid it on my instructions because I really didn't want paint on the carpet under the table, or on their clothes, or on the kitchen chairs that Scott just steam cleaned two weeks ago. I must say, they did a very good job and I didn't see any catastrophes. We got done just as Alikah, Mallory's friend, got picked up by her mom! The girls had a blast!!


Brittney--so happy to be old enough to paint!!

Hayley applying ANOTHER coat of paint--her pony may take two weeks to dry!!


Alikah and Mallory


Hayley and Nikia


Brittney and Mallory

1 comment:

alananddanielle said...

YOU MUST BE OUT OF YOUR MIND-ESPECIALLY ON YOUR BRAND-NEWLY CLEAN CARPET! JUST KIDDING, SOUNDS FUN!