CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Sunday, March 21, 2010

March Peterson Family Birthday Dinner

Tonight was the monthly Peterson Birthday Dinner. Tonight we celebrated Great-Grandma Peterson's Birthday, Mallory's Birthday and Trent's Birthday. We went to Great-Grandma and Great-Grandpa Peterson's in Hooper (also lovingly known as Hot Chocolate Grandma and Grandpa by Mallory, Hayley and Brittney). We had ham, funeral potatoes, salads, homemade rolls with brownies and ice cream. It was delicious! Here are a few pictures of the evening:
I absolutely LOVE this picture of Hayley--it was taken by my 10 year old nephew Colton (can we hire you for family pictures??)

Mallory and her cousin Leah


My Mom (holding Arika) and Erin (holding Jacob) and the backs of Hayley, Kaitlin, Brittney and A.J.



My sister Leslie--doesn't she look beautiful!!


Mallory --thinking this party is just for her!!


Hayley holding Jacob - Hayley is a baby magnet! Hayley absolutely loves babies!!! She says she wants 100 babies when she is a MOM!!--YOU GO GIRL!!!


Erin and Jacob


Emma and Brittney escaping outside


Brittney


Mallory


Mallory blowing out the candles on the brownies

2 comments:

Sarah Chapman said...

Oh! I wish we could have been there! Did you sing to Trent too?

Erin Ropelato said...

We did sing to Trent too! Did you hear us? Did our voices reach San Diego? I hope so! Sorry I forgot to put your name in my post--I'll fix it now! We miss you guys!!!