CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Friday, March 19, 2010

Mallory's Birthday Present

We got Mallory a basketball hoop and basket ball for her birthday (it is something she'll need to share with the family too). Mallory has been watching the neighbors play basketball the past few weeks and they haven't let her play with them (she's been pretty broken hearted about it--why won't the boys let a girl play with them???). Here is Scott putting the basketball hoop together in our family room. He complained several times that "These are the worst directions I've ever seen" (or maybe it was due to the fact that it was 11:00 at night and the frustration level was a little higher). I went to bed while he was putting parts together outside. He called me out of bed to come help him. Scott really thinks I can do anything and that I have some big muscles. He had me holding the whole thing up (and yes, it started rolling away and I screamed that I would drop it--and yes it was like 11:45 p.m.) while he screwed the last screw in. I was so glad when he didn't need my help anymore!!!
Needless to say, we finally got it put together!!



No comments: