CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Saturday, April 10, 2010

A Monumental Moment!!!!!!!!

There is a MONUMENTAL event happening at this very moment downstairs! Scott is cleaning out his church binder!! Yes, you heard me right--he is cleaning it out and I have proof!! I have been teasing Scott about this for months--possibly years! Scott has a black church binder that grows and grows each week! The last time I hefted the thing--it weighed at least 15 pounds--or more--and that's no joke!!! I have teased Scott that he has minutes from Ward Council meetings since August 2004, when he was first called to be the Ward Clerk of the Young Single Adult Ward!! After I snapped the pictures, he said there was a paper he found in there from 2005!! That was five years ago!! I can't wait to see how much this binder actually weighs when he's done!! What a lug to carry around week after week and ALL day on Sundays!! (Add the scriptures and his set of keys and it's even more!!)
I love you Scott!! I just had to write about this! You'll want to remember this in 20+ years!


THE PILE OF GARBAGE!!!! (There was a lot more when everything was said and done!)

Decision time--should it stay or should it go????



The finished product!!---LOOK how THIN it is!!!

No comments: