CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Monday, May 10, 2010

Hayley's Pet

What is this you ask?
Why, it's Hayley's new pet!!!

While I was making dinner, Hayley came into the kitchen and she wanted to show me something upstairs. She made me close my eyes and she led me upstairs to her bedroom. When I opened my eyes, I saw Hayley's New Pet. There, sitting on her dresser, was a shoe box with about 2 inches of water in it (which was leaking out of the box) and she had a little plastic clown fish floating in the water. She was so proud and excited to have her own pet!! I totally burst her pride when I quickly took the box into the bathroom to dump out the water which had started puddling on top of her dresser. She couldn't quite understand why she couldn't keep the fish in a shoe box on her dresser!

What a cutie!!

1 comment:

alananddanielle said...

HAYLEY-WE LOVE YOUR NEW PET! YOU ARE SUCH A BUSY, CUTE, LITTLE STINK. WE LOVE YOU-

ALSO-I CAN'T BELIEVE YOUR MOM WOULDN'T LET YOU KEEP THIS SOAKING WET BOX IN YOUR ROOM, I MEAN SERIOUSLY...