CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Tuesday, June 8, 2010

Doing Chores

Everyone does chores around our house nowadays!! The past few weeks I have started a new laundry routine. As soon as clothes are done in the dryer, I sort them into each person's individual basket or stick a hanger on clothes that need to be hung up. When I am finished washing and drying laundry, everyone goes down to get their own basket of clothes and then they are responsible to fold them and put them away. For now, this system has really been working for us. I know there are a few "faster systems" out there but I'm not quite daring enough to try them out!!


I snapped a picture of Brittney hard at work--she loves being big and having big jobs (let's just hope it lasts!!). She is very particular about how she folds her clothes--she has to finish folding everything before anything can be put away (I tried to hang up her clothes in the closet that were on hanger and I got in BIG trouble because she wasn't done folding everything!!)



No comments: