CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Wednesday, October 7, 2015

Walk to School Day

Today was "Walk to School Day"! My girls have been dying to walk to school and home from school (but I won't let them without me-- I know, I know! How come my mom let me walk everywhere when I was there age and I won't let my kids? It's a totally different world with different circumstances.)  On Monday, I walked home with my girls and some of their friends-- my girls were in heaven (and now I know I definitely won't let them walk home without me--nothing bad happened or even close to it but it is too far and there is no one they know on the way home, etc.).

So today was Walk to School Day, so my good friends and I walked our kids to school together--Us, the Barnett's and the Chadwick's! We had a great time but had to leave 30 minutes earlier than normal. I wonder how soon they will be asking to walk again????

No comments: