CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Monday, October 20, 2008

Black Island Farms with Hayley's Playgroup

Today was Field Trip Day for Hayley's Playgroup. I was in charge of arranging the outing and I am so glad we were able to come today because the weather was perfect (originally we were going the day after the big snow storm last week and it was sooo cold that day). We went to Black Island Farms in Syracuse. I was able to call and arrange for us to get a very discounted rate but I had to find 15 kids who were over the age of 2 to come along. I was finally able to find enough people and the kids got in for $4 (instead of $10) and the adults were free (we were the CHAPERONES)!!! I found some additional friends in our neighborhood to come as well as my sister in law Liz and her friend. We had a great time!! Here are pictures of a few things we did: Brittney, Mallory, Ashley and Hayley jumping in the BIG PUMPKIN!!

Hayley


Brittney (woo-hoo I'm finally out of my stroller!)

Mallory and Hayley racing ducks



Hayley, Erin and Brittney on the Hay Ride to the pumpkin patch


Mallory, Brittney, Erin and Hayley with our pumpkins in the Pumpkin Patch



Hayley--such a cutie!!!


Mallory jumping away



Mallory and Brittney on the Cow Train (Brittney was screaming the entire ride!!)



Mallory posing for the camera



Mallory sliding down the huge slide



Emma and Brittney hanging out in their strollers

No comments: