CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Friday, October 3, 2008

Mallory Learns to Ride a Two Wheeler

Mallory never ceases to amaze me at the things she can do. Today, while we were waiting to go get her haircut, she asked, "Mom, will you take my training wheels off my bike?" I told her no(I pretend I'm not as good with a set of tools as Scott is) and she kept begging. Finally, I gave in and told her that I wouldn't be able to put them back on so she would have to wait for her dad to come home from work to put her training wheels back on. I took the training wheels off and held the seat while she climbed on her back and off she went--she totally taught herself to ride a bike. She fell once or twice but she always jumped right back on and would take off again.
Way to go Mallory!!! It's a good thing she has her elbow pads, knee pads and helmet on!!

Off she goes!!

Here she comes!!
(Hayley wanted me to take hers off too but I gave her a definate "NO"--at least for now.)



No comments: