CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Friday, July 30, 2010

Leslie and Doug's Wedding

My sister Leslie got married today to Doug!! Everything turned out so nice! She got married in her church by her bishop. Leslie has waited 33 years for this day!! I snapped just a few pictures with my camera of this special day (sorry Doug, I only took pictures while we were helping Leslie get ready). Leslie had all the sisters and sister-in-laws come in and help do the finishing touches. I had the job to cinch up the back of her dress

Me cinching her dress--Doesn't Leslie look gorgeous!!!




ALL THE GIRLS


(Back left to right) Christine (cousin), Shayna (cousin), Tera (SIL), Becca (sis), Rachael (sis), Aleece (sis), Liz (SIL)


(Front left to right) Erin (me), Sarah (sis), Leslie (sis), Katie (Leslie's step daughter), and Mom




Katie and Leslie


It was a beautiful day and a beautiful ceremony!! We are excited to welcome Doug and his three cute children to the family - Brayden, Ryder and Katie!
CONGRATULATIONS LESLIE AND DOUG!!!

No comments: