CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Sunday, January 24, 2016

Brittney's Letter to my Parents-- these make my momma heart happy! (I love her spelling too!)

Dear,Gradma & Grampa
I hope you have a Good time on you mission.
You guys are Awesome grandparents.
Yesterday I played a soccer game it was like 15-0.
The team we played was so easy team to play.
Have you guys started to spec French yet?
On saterday night we went to smiths and got are own tub of ice cream I got plan vanela ice cream.
I have not looked on you blog sense last time I left a message you but I will look at the blog this week or some time ok. 
Is Grampa better sense he was sick &  did you guys figure out how Grampa got sick. 
What is it like in the Congo? 
Do all the children go to school who are old enof to go to school?
Our is their no school for the children that are old enof for school? 
By have a good week.
Love you guys 
Love Brittney Ropelato 

No comments: