CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Sunday, January 17, 2016

Letter to my parents from Hayley-- I love all her emoji's!

    HI. I miss you guys so much.πŸ˜‚ Time has gone by way fast it has already been 2 months! 

Every day before school (while we are driving) we are trying to memorize t
All the articles of faith. We are now number 6. Some times we are like "can we at least listen to the radio?" But now there is some bad songs that have swear words 
In them. I fell better at school ever since we have been doing that. Yesterday we had Brittney's ⚽️ game. They tied. But over all they won. The score was 5 to 5. They switched goalies at haft time. The first goalie was Brittney's friend that had came on the team at the same time Brittney did. The other goalie was named "Kate". She was a little shorter than Brittney. She stopped a P.K (penalty kick). Brittney scored 2 out of the 5 goals that were scored. Her coach and his daughter was not there. It made a big difference. They played really good. 
    On Friday we did not have soccer practice.πŸ˜‚ Yesterday we went to church. Now we have 9 A.M church. I woke up extra early to read my scriptures. We have't had a ⚽️game since the first of December. The reason we have't had a game in a long time is because it has the start of a new season. We all got our ears pierced. Look at the attachment that I am going to send you.

ind
    When we got them pierced it all went well except for when the gun got stuck in Mallory's ear. It was weird because Mallory's face looked like she was going to cry. The lady that did them got the earnings mixed up so I went first. So now I have prettier ones than them. Mine have face diamonds in them when Mallory and Brittney got boring ones.😎
    We are off of school for Monday and Tuesday.YEAH. I am really glad. We are going to go Ice Fishing on Tuesday morning. I πŸ’—Ice Fishing. We went about a week or so ago and we would have got one but Brittney get real it up in time. 
    I hope that you guys are enjoying yourself on your mission. I wish that I could jump thru the iPad and come with this Email and go thru your iPad and see you. We all miss you very much.πŸ’• 

                                                                                  Love: HayleyRopelato πŸ’–

No comments: