CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Thursday, January 21, 2016

Spontaneous Date Night

Tonight we found ourselves home-- a meeting I was suppose to have for Girl's Camp had been canceled and Scott didn't have anything. While the girls and I were playing Tri-ominos- Scott asked if we had anything tonight. I told him "no" and he said, "Let's go see Star Wars. It starts in 40 minutes!" Well, I'm not one to say no to a date so off we went! We gave the girls a few instructions and headed out (it is so nice that they are old enough to be by themselves a few hours)! I really liked the movie-- I guess I need to go and watch the other Star Wars shows and get a refresher! It was nice to get out together, just Scott and I. When we got home at almost 11, all three girls were asleep in Hayley's room! We might need to go see it again-- I love seeing movies in the theater!

No comments: