CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Sunday, November 1, 2009

Halloween Hoodlums

I know my costume is important but has anyone seen my candy bucket?
(Hayley as the Pretty Pink Princess)

I need my bucket too!!
(Mallory as a Lovely Leopard)

I have all the buckets!!!!
(Brittney as a cute Witch--she wouldn't wear her hat so we had to tell everyone what she was! It took a lot of convincing to get the dress on but once she knew she couldn't get candy without the costume, she was sold!!)


Abigale, Preslie, Hayley, Mallory and Brittney
Our trick-or-treating buddies!!
(We had a fun night with our friends - the John's)



Hayley's Preschool class for their Halloween Parade and Program!!


Hayley and her cousin Kaitlin - two little Southern Belle's
(the Best of Friends)

1 comment:

Natalie said...

Your girls look so old in these pictures! They're all very cute!