CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Saturday, November 14, 2009

Joseph and the Amazing Technicolor Dreamcoat









I took Mallory and Hayley to their first play today. My nephew Colten, was in the play "Joseph and the Amazing Technicolor Dreamcoat" at Bonneville High School and I took Mallory and Hayley to the matinee today (Scott stayed home and watched Brittney so they could both get a nap). Colten was in the Children's Chorus and my girls had a great time. My Mom (Grandma), my sister Leslie and her son Conner, Grandma Wood, Jared & Liz & Leah, Andrew and Emma were there. Liz's sister in law, Julie and her girls, Anna and Maddie were there also (I taught with Julie at Lewis Elementary). I had seen the play when I went to Washington D.C. in the 8th grade (way back in 1988) and also at Kingsbury Hall in 1998 (the one with Donny Osmond) and I was excited to see it again. Bonneville High did a great job! Colton came to visit us during intermission so we took a picture of him then--he was all smiles!! We had a blast! Colten, we are so glad you made it into the play to give us an excuse to go!!!

No comments: