CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Thursday, November 26, 2009

Trans-Siberian Orchestra

For our 9th Anniversary (which isn't until Dec. 6th), Scott got tickets for us to go see the Trans-Siberian Orchestra's Christmas Concert at the Energy Solutions Arena. He was going to surprise me but he couldn't hold in his secret too long. He wrote on the calendar on November 25th, "DATE NIGHT 7 p.m. I didn't ever ask where we were going but Scott finally couldn't hold it in any longer. It was a great concert! I was totally expecting something different but it was amazing. Before going to the concert, the only song I really remember hearing (which I love) is "This Christmas Day" which I've heard on the radio a lot! This was really only my 2nd real concert I've been to in my life (I saw Colin Raye at the Utah State Fair Park back in 1993 or something). It was a fun night! (It was funny because earlier in the day I found out from my sister that my brother and sister in law, Dave and Tera, were going too! There were a lot of people there. Soon after we were settled in our seats, Dave and Tera walk in and there seats are just two rows in front of us! What are the chances!!)
Thank you Scott for a wonderful evening!
I LOVE YOU!!

No comments: