CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Thursday, November 19, 2009

Mallory's Thanksgiving Lunch at School

Mallory's Kindergarten class was able to have a Thanksgiving Lunch at school today. Mallory was so excited because they were able to stay at school for lunch plus a parent could come eat with her. I am so glad I was able to go!! Each of the kindergartners got to decide if they wanted to be a Pilgrim or a Native American. Mallory choose to be a Pilgrim along with several of her friends in her class. Mallory's teacher had asked me if I could sew and I made the little aprons for all the little girls (I made 16 in all). I volunteer in Mallory's class every Thursday and today while I was there, we helped the kids finish their costumes and get them dressed for lunch. They all looked so cute!
Mallory and Mom

Mallory and her friend Abigale
(Abigale is in the other kindergarten class--they are such good friends!!)

Mallory the Pilgrim Girl

No comments: