CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Wednesday, February 24, 2010

NO MONSTERS!!

I have been meaning to post this for some time now but I kept forgetting to take a picture!!! I now have a picture so here goes:


Several months ago we were driving into our neighborhood and Hayley said, "There's no monsters in here!" Here comment took me by surprise and I had no idea what she was taking about. I questioned her and she said again, "There are no monsters here! The sign back there says there are NO MONSTERS!" I circled around the block again because I had missed the sign the first time because we had already passed it. As we came around again, Hayley pointed to this sign and said, "See, it says NO MONSTERS!" I laughed to myself and said, "Of course it says NO MONSTERS. There are NO MONSTERS in our neighborhood." A week or so later we were coming into our neighborhood from the other direction and guess what----we have another NO MONSTER sign there too! Hayley was quick to point it out!!



So in case you are wondering, our neighborhood is a TOTAL NO MONSTER ZONE!!! Your neighborhood just might be too! You'd better check and let us know!
You have to love the innocence of a 4 year old!!

No comments: