CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Sunday, February 14, 2010

VALENTINE'S DAY

HAPPY VALENTINE'S DAY!!!

Last night I left notes and a final treat for everyone on the kitchen table for Valentine's Day! (I think the girls are pretty sad this is the last day!! No more candy for Breakfast for awhile!) When I went downstairs to get breakfast before church this morning this is what I found on the kitchen table........................


Thank you Scott! I love you so much and I'm so glad I've had you as my Valentine for the past 11 years!!! You're the best!! You're the greatest and a real TROOPER!!!!

2 comments:

alananddanielle said...

Pretty flowers, I'm glad you had a nice Valentine's day. I'm going to steal your love note idea to go with my mailbox next year. You guys are great friends, we're lucky to have.

Cynthia said...

That is really sweet. You're such a great mom!