CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Friday, November 27, 2015

Christmas Decorations are up!

Our tree with all our ornaments the kids have made over the years plus my Ecuador dolls and Names of Christ ornaments
This afternoon, we put up our Christmas tree and decorations! It has been a few years since a few things have been out. While we were remodeling the past two Christmas', we didn't put as much out since there was no room. It was so fun to get everything out and decide where to put it! We even have decorations in the kitchen!
Our Nativity my mom made for me in 1996--I love it!
It hasn't been out for a few years since there was nowhere safe to put it! 

My Nativity from Venezuela--a wedding gift from my awesome friend Amber
(it hasn't been out for a few years either)


Bruce the Moose, the snowman and bear (they  have been in hiding awhile)

Fisher Price Nativity Stable

Fisher Price Inn

Fisher Price Wise Men


No comments: