CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Saturday, November 28, 2015

New Ornaments

 So, we totally decorated our Christmas tree yesterday and this morning I went and bought new ornaments. I have always wanted to have new ornaments but never wanted to spend the money to buy new ones. I found some ornaments in silver and white that I really liked so I bought them. I knew they would go nicely with my purple and silver Names of Christ ornaments I made last year. We bought a new tree topper too that I really like! I have decided I am going to add more Names of Christ to my tree--right now I have 37 different names and I have a list of about 30 more I want to add! I can't wait until I get them done and can add them to my tree.

Here's a close-up of a few ornaments!

My sisters and I went to the store and we found little 3 foot trees with white lights for only $11 so I bought one for Mallory, Hayley and Brittney to each put in their bedrooms  We undecorated our tree and added the new ornaments and my girls took all the ornaments they have made over the years and put them on their own trees in their bedrooms (I was having a hard time taking off all the ornaments they have made over the years with their pictures on them-- seeing how they have grown-- I am glad I found trees for their rooms and we can still display their ornaments)!

No comments: